Cachet is an insurance services marketplace for platform workers. We are offering dynamically priced insurance based on their real working hours. We are a hybrid team with a physical office in Tallinn but work with a remote-first mindset. We are looking for a Regional Manager responsible for building up our operations and launching our services in Scandinavia.
Who we are looking for:
– You have experience working in the Insurance/Financial sector
– You’re organized and pragmatic, capable of leading a team, and also not afraid to get their hands dirty and remove any blockers that might be on the critical path to achieving results.
– You are hands-on and understand how to build operations from 0.
– You’re comfortable working in a fast-moving cross border company where priorities can change, and processes may need to be created from scratch
– Slack, Notion, Zoom has been a normal part of your work life for years.
– You are a great collaborator and come with excellent stakeholder management and facilitation skills
What the job involves:
– Help to build Cachet presence, roadmap, and later team in Scandinavian markets
– Manages day-to-day business, which in the first phase, involves being responsible for all the localization and customer care and activities, including support.
– Work according to KPIs to measure the success of your work
– Works with sales teams to help set and meet monthly and quarterly goals
– Works closely with the management team to ensure all operational, administrative, and compliance functions within the firm are being executed correctly in accordance with regulatory-based best practices.
– Establishes and maintains credible, professional relationships with clients, internal business lines, and external vendors to deliver the growth
– Be responsible for keeping yourself aware of the market, regulatory, and sector developments to suggest opportunities to improve Cachet.
What we offer:
- Great team
- Competitive salary & stock options
- Change to build something new, be there early, prior to the big growth
- Remote first, flexible work hours and location