Casco insurance for ride-hailing drivers is comprehensive because...
- … it is all-risks insurance. It covers damage to the insured vehicle in case of any sudden and unexpected event, including traffic accidents, natural disasters, fire, vandalism, theft, and robbery. If that captured your interest, you can read more about it here.
- … it includes free roadside assistance. Such assistance is available for all vehicles with a gross vehicle mass of up to 3,500 kg upon registration.
- … it includes a replacement car. This applies to all cars and vans for three days. The replacement car is provided without an additional fee 24/7 by the BTA Roadside Assistance Service. Details about using a replacement car for a longer period are outlined in the insurance policy. But it’s nothing outrageous.
- … it applies even without keys or documents. The insurance applies even if it is not possible for you to hand over all the keys, remote controls or registration certificates after your vehicle has been stolen.
- … it’s also new value insurance. If less than a year has passed from the initial registration of the insured vehicle and its mileage does not exceed 30,000 km, then the damage is compensated in the extent of the purchase price of the same new vehicle. That’s how it works.
- … it offers extended coverage in case of glass damage, meaning that in addition to the windscreen and side and rear windows, it also compensates the glasses of lights and mirrors with no deductible.
- … it also includes vehicle transportation and towing costs to the extent of up to 10% of the sum insured.
- … damages can be reported conveniently through the Cachet application/platform.
- … is valid throughout the European Union.