Hi! Don’t be shy. What’s on your mind?

We are always here for you. You can come to us with anything.

Do you have any comments or questions about Cachet or the insurance policies that we intermediate?

"Yes, there are several things I’d like to know!"

Please read the FAQ below.

"I did, but I still didn’t get answers to my questions!"

Drop us an email and we’ll get back to you quickly.

Frequently asked questions

  1. Start driving. Once you do, register a Cachet account.
  2. Agree to share additional information from your driving platform with us.
  3. Pick a term for your policy.
  4. Write down roughly how many hours a week you usually provide ride-hailing services.
  5. Purchase an insurance policy through Cachet.

Because the law says so. Any driver who provides ride-hailing services in any capacity whatsoever is a taxi driver and their car qualifies as a taxi, so they need insurance meant for taxis. Up until now, the cheapest taxi insurance has been about five times more expensive than regular insurance. Cachet is here to change that. Pay only for the hours you actually spend providing ride-hailing services.

Cachet is an insurance intermediary with an all-in-one mentality who covers all your car insurance needs easily and conveniently, taking into account your personal driving schedule. With us you pay for your insurance on the basis of your logged working hours. Thanks to this, you always know what you are paying for.

Create a Cachet account, give us consent to ask for your driving data from Uber, Bolt or Yandex, and you’re good to go!

We will be growing and getting everywhere, but first we’d like to launch Cachet in Estonia in September 2019 and a little later in the neighboring Latvia.

It means that if you use app-based ride-hailing intermediaries, such as Bolt, Uber or Yandex.taxi, your taxi insurance costs are calculated based on the hours you actually spend providing your services. For the rest of the time when you’re not working, regular insurance applies for your car.

No, Cachet account is free for everyone. We get a percentage of the insurance price. It’s the way all insurance agents and intermediaries operate.

The Green Card is the proof of valid motor third party liability insurance abroad. The Green Card is mandatory when traveling outside the EEA (except Switzerland). In EEA countries, the Green Card is recommended, but only a motor insurance policy (including digital) is sufficient.

A green card is required in the following countries: Albania, Andorra, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Israel, Iran, Northern Macedonia, Morocco, Moldova, Montenegro, Serbia, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, Belarus, Russia.

Yes! To request a green card, please send your request to - support@cachet.me Please include: Vehicle number; personal identification code, the address where we will mail it to.

Contact us

Thanks you for your message. We will reply in the first chance we get.

Sorry! Sending the message failed, please try again.

Support (EST/ENG)

General information (EST/ENG)
+ 372 56 639 005