Cachet is an insurance services marketplace connecting gig workers with dynamically priced insurance based on their real working hours. We are a hybrid team with a physical office in Tallinn but work with a remote-first mindset. We are looking for a hands-on, well organised, and experienced Product Manager to join our team.
You will be responsible for building a stable Product Management process to transform our product vision into an actionable milestone plan and tasks for our designer and engineering team.
Who we are looking for:
- You have delivered market-leading technical products like APIs, data pipelines, and services in a fast-growing product-focused company before as a Product Owner, Product Manager, or a similar position
- You have extensive experience developing multiple complex products through a full life cycle
- You’re organised and pragmatic, capable of leading a technical team, and also not afraid to get their hands dirty and remove any blockers that might be on the critical path to shipping
- You’re comfortable working in a fast-moving company where priorities can change, and processes may need to be created from scratch
- You are a great collaborator and come with excellent stakeholder management and facilitation skill
What the job involves:
- Work with our customers, team, and stakeholders to identify problems to solve or opportunities for growth
- Formulate Cachet product roadmap, ensuring alignment with the company vision and strategic priorities and roadmap.
- Define KPIs to measure the success of the product portfolio
- Manage relationships with any 3rd parties related to your product
- Define use cases and user journeys, write user stories
- Work in close partnership with our Technical lead and team to plan sprints, releases and coordinate across dependent products
- Manage features through development, ensuring stakeholders are kept up to date
- Monitor and measure the success of the feature/product.
- Run user tests to connect implementation and user experience.
- Proactively keep up to date with latest developments in Product Management thinking, process, and techniques
- Be inspired by new technology, competitors/like-minded businesses, future thinking, and more to suggest opportunities to improve Cachet
What we offer:
- Great team
- Competitive salary & stock options
- Change to build something new, be there early, prior to the big growth
- Remote first, flexible work hours and location
If this is something for you, send your resume (in English) or a link to your LinkedIn profile with a few sentences describing why we should pick you to Hedi Mardisoo
The application deadline is 20th of October