Cachet is an insurance services marketplace connecting gig workers with dynamically priced insurance based on their real working hours. We are a hybrid international team with a physical office in Tallinn but work with a remote-first mindset.
We are looking for a People & Engagement Manager to be responsible for creating amazing employee experience and designing the collaborative team dynamics. Your initial focus is to lead the hiring and team scaling agenda. In addition, you will be focused on internal topics such as company culture, employee happiness and building the processes over HR function.
- Proven experience as a HR Manager/Senior Recruiter or similar role
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results
- Startup mindset and hunger to achieve great results
- Good communication skills (inc in English), great team player
- Candidate who absolutely love working with people from different cultures and background
- Developing our recruitment strategy and all the related processes
- Managing full-cycle recruitment processes to help us scale
- Actively sourcing, interviewing and selecting exceptional talent internationally
- Creating the best candidate experience for future colleagues
- Being part of creating and implementing Employer Branding strategies
- Creating and monitoring HR metrics and initiate actions to improve ongoing initiatives
- Making sure we have an awesome and unifying team events for work and learning but of course also just for fun
- Maintaining and improving the People systems tools
- Great team
- Competitive salary
- Change to build something new, be there early, prior to the big growth
- Remote first, flexible work hours and location
- Cozy office in Toompea, Tallinn
If this is something for you, send your resume (in English) or a link to your LinkedIn profile with a few sentences describing why we should pick you.