Cachet is an insurance services marketplace connecting gig workers with dynamically priced insurance based on their real working hours. We are a hybrid international team with a physical office in Tallinn but work with a remote-first mindset.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, have experience with building and connecting APIs. Ideally have worked with fintech/insurtech.
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results.
- Knowledge of major frontend frameworks (Angular 2+, ReactJS, Vue.js)
- Understanding of how to communicate with API’s (REST and SOAP)
- Experience with API design and development
- Experience with any SQL (PostgreSQL)
- Hunger to learn new approaches and technologies.
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge of GraphQL
- Knowledge of cloud systems (AWS etc.)
- Experience with micro-services
- Designing and building our growing backend and frontend systems.
- Responsibility for the full software development life cycle (from idea to production application)
- Working with different microservices.
- Working with GraphQL, NodeJS, and Angular 1.5 (jk, it’s 2+ actually).
- Being responsible for keeping yourself aware of the market, regulatory, and sector developments to suggest opportunities to improve Cachet.
- Think-tanking about programming, insurance, and data analytics
- Working with the biggest players in the gig economy and insurance BOLT, UBER, ALLIANZ, etc.
- Great team
- Competitive salary
- Change to build something new, be there early, prior to the big growth
- Remote first, flexible work hours and location
- Cozy office in Toompea, Tallinn
If this is something for you, send your resume (in English) or a link to your LinkedIn
profile with a few sentences describing why we should pick you to Hedi Mardisoo