Cachet is an insurance services marketplace connecting gig workers with dynamically priced insurance based on their real working hours.
We are a hybrid team with a physical office in Tallinn but work with a remote-first mindset. We are looking for a hands-on, experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join our team part or full time. You will be our first Marketing hire, meaning you will get a chance to build the function almost from scratch.
What will you do:
- You will be responsible for developing and executing the digital strategy across all areas including but not limited to paid advertising (mainly Facebook, Google), social media, content, email, affiliate, referral, SEO, and ASO;
- Plan and manage the execution of campaigns for new and existing customers. You are supported by the inhouse product, design teams and can choose any external partners you need;
- Manage a digital marketing budget. Optimising for money best spent meaning constant experimentation, A/B testing, and improvement based on learnings across creatives, channels, and objectives;
- Some level of content and copywriting is expected
- Ensuring proper tracking, attribution, automation as well as performance analysis and reporting;
What we’re looking for:
- Skillset covering all digital marketing areas listed above;
- Experience working with a high growth tech product is a must. FinTech/Insurtech is a plus;
- Deep knowledge of digital marketing and growth hacking, analytics, tools, etc.;
- Ability to execute digital campaigns end-to-end without agencies. The more you can do independently, the better, but you do have internal and external resources for tech, design, creative, and more;
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven mindset to translate insights into actionable plans and ruthlessly prioritise for highest impact;
- Getting things done mindset. You can ensure that all initiatives move at max speed at all times;
- Basic web development and design skills are nice to have.
What we offer:
- Stock package, competitive salary
- Opportunity to build the whole department;
- Great team
- Cosy small office in Tallinn, Toompea.
If this is something for you, send your resume (in English) or a link to your
LinkedIn profile with a few sentences describing why we should pick you to Hedi Mardisoo