Cachet is an insurance services marketplace connecting gig workers with dynamically priced insurance based on their real working hours.
We are a hybrid team with a physical office in Tallinn but work with a remote-first mindset. We are looking for a DevOps Engineer responsible for Implementing and managing scalable cloud system infrastructure on AWS and compliance with security policies.
We are looking for:
- Someone with a Degree in Computer Science.
- 3+ years of experience in AWS, Azure or other relative cloud technologies.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the power of CI/CD and the part in SDLC.
- Knowledge of secure infrastructure, principles, and practices is essential.
- Hunger to learn new approaches and technologies.
- Automating processes rather than doing them continuously manually.
- Good communication skills.
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes, Terraform, and NodeJS or willingness to learn.
- Basic understanding of how to communicate with API’s (REST and SOAP)
What the job involves:
- Implementing and managing scalable cloud system infrastructure on AWS and Kubernetes.
- Working with different microservices.
- Managing the release cycle pipeline (CI/CD).
- Responsible for implementing required security protocols and processes to safeguard compliance with regulations and agreements.
- Working with GraphQL, NodeJS, and Angular 1.5 (jk, it’s ten actually).
- Be responsible for keeping yourself aware of the market, regulatory, and sector developments to suggest opportunities to improve Cachet.
- Think-tanking about programming, insurance, and data-analytics
What we offer:
- Great team
- Competitive salary
- Change to build something new, be there early, prior to the big growth
- Remote first, flexible work hours and location
If this is something for you, send your resume (in English) or a link to your LinkedIn
profile with a few sentences describing why we should pick you to Hedi Mardisoo
The application deadline is 20th of November